Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Is it really June?

So here we are in June... but from the weather, you would swear it was March or April! The weather has been really crummy, and rainy! Today is beautiful, and should be almost 80!

Jesse is back working full time, although he hurt his knee yesterday. I think he is going to go have it looked at today, so well see what happens there!

Kace is getting crazier and crazier every day! That boy is terrefied of a moth, but will build ramps and jump his BMX and scooter off of them! He has NO fear of getting hurt! His hair is super long... and needs a cut, BAD, but I just cant bring myself to cut those curls! He is in daycare/preschool and getting smarter every day! He reminds me of me! Im in for a world of crap as soon as he gets older. He really is a super sweet guy and we love him! He loves to hang out at nana and gramps's house and ride his bike and scooter with Sam, he also loves the hot tub! He keeps asking me when we are going to get one! LOL!! Not anytime soon!

Work is just work. Every day brings on a new batch of crazy callers and people! Makes my days interesting! My health is good, for now. I will have a check up this summer and we will re-evaluate everything. I would really like to put off surgery for at least another 6-10 years. Will I be able to. Probobly not. I think we are looking at 3-5 years. Argh! Oh well, until they tell me I have to go in I will just live my life day to day, take my meds, and be the best mom and wife I can be!

OH... My office is going to start a Biggest Loser competition! There is some good money involved... Who doesnt want some free money! So I will be posting pictures soon of me now... and all of my progress along the way. According to my height I will need to lose 60 pounds. So, wish me luck!! My only problem is excercise. Because of my heart... I can excersise, but I have to be very careful, and NOT raise my heart rate too much or too fast. Im thinking I will have to control my weight with food and walking.

So that is all for now! Have a good week!!

No comments: