Monday, January 5, 2009

New year... new me... new stuff

Christmas was good... Kace was spoiled, I got a couple great things as did Jesse. Jesse is laid off right now, cant be a logger with 6 feet of snow on the ground! So, he is keeping himself pretty busy around the house. He was given a snowblower, and now that is has snowed again, he is busily out snowblowing EVERYTHING, and EVERYONES sidewalks and driveways! He loves it!! I am working, this week is going to be long, the first full week in 2 weeks (ouch) Kace is getting so big... and so smart, everyday he just blows my mind with something new he has learned. He is growing up so fast, he will be 4 in May (where has the time gone)

Jesse and I will be turning 27 this year. I really dont feel that "old" I always thought after 25 things would be different... Im not sure how, but I did :)

Kace and I had the opportunity to go to San Diego the beginning of December. That was an adventure to say the least!! I got to experience RUNNING through the Seattle airport, and almost missing my flight, all with Kace in tow! But San Diego was good, got to go to Seaworld, the Zoo and the beach. We also got to see all of Jesse's family while we were down there. It was an experience I wont soon forget!!

So I have deceided to start telling my family story... growing up, history, I guess the past, present and future. I guess a part of it to figure out and deceide who I am. I am Shay, but who is that really. So stay tuned for more on "ME"

No comments: